This year’s schedule has been approved. We are currently finalizing a OSZ and NCD Joint COVID Race Cancellation policy. This policy will ensure that races in the OSZ/NCD are only run when they can be run is a safe, fair and inclusive manner. We expect that the OSZ and NCD Joint COVID Race Cancellation policy will be published in the coming weeks. In deciding whether to move forward with the first races in January, any delays to training in red zones beyond January 11th will be taken into consideration to ensure that all clubs have the opportunity to train before the first races.